
David still like his legs to be folded up together; he is also growing more accustomed to stretching them out. So occasionally he will fold them up, then when he stretches them back out, they both end up on the same side.
A sister or brother--we pray for another.
6 comments:
Your little guy is gorgeous, it looks like your enjoying every moment, congratulations!
That is so funny! He is super cute!
This is hilarious! You'll be so glad you have documented all of these little fun things down the road.
cuteness!
I can't wait to see our little Merman! He's so cute!
That is so funny! Does he have both feet in one pajama leg? I love it. My kids alway love to be swaddled up as tight as I can make it. Maybe I sould try the one leg pajama thing next time. :)
Post a Comment