
On our first anniversary, we were travelling back through St. George and stayed at the same bed and breakfast where we spent our honeymoon.
On our second anniversary, we had our first set of couches delivered, and we were in the middle of painting our home that we had been in for only 6 weeks.

This year, we enjoyed having dinner at Beni Hanas--a Japanese grill with the chef putting on a show for us at our table--then went to a New Year's Eve party with friends. At the party, we were lucky to have a panoramic view of several different fire works shows going on through the neighborhoods! It beat standing out in the cold -20 degrees weather for the downtown fireworks to ring in the new year!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary, you 2!
Happy Anniversary! Live up while you can, the rare momment of the two of you alone with out any worries will soon come to a (joyful) end :)!
I love that you have pictures of all your anniversaries. I have thought back and have either been pregnant or nursing for most of our anniversaries, including our first. This year I will have neither, wahoo! I will be sending you a package soon for you little boy! I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment